Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Online Booking Calendar

This is so neat, I love it. You can book a party through me by just checking out my online booking calendar to see what days I am open that work for you!

Please check out my calendar at the bottom of this blog, or you can go to: My online Calendar

Please click the "add event" button at the bottom of the calendar.
Then place "your last name" Party - DON'T leave any other details, this is a PUBLIC calendar.
Then email me @ iheartpamperedchef@gmail.com to let me know you have booked a date. This will alert me of your booking!
  • IF you book an Open time highlighted in PINK, I will give you a $25.00 gift certificate to a restaurant in your area.
  • If you book an Open time highlighted in GREEN, I will give you a $10.00 gift certificate to a restaurant in your area.

If you want to book a Catalog Show, just place Last Name Catalog Show on the date you would like to start your show. I will be sure to get you all the information in time.
  • Have a catalog show with $500.00 + in sales and I will give you a $10.00 gift certificate to a restaurant in your area.
  • Have a catalog show with $800.00 + in sales and I will give you a $25.00 gift certificate to a restaurant in your area.
Add Your Party Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, at least we can organize events through calendars by simply checking on the specified date. Very detailed instructions