Friday, February 1, 2008

Recipe: Dips for Superbowl

I gave the recipe for Touch Down Taco Dip recipe earlier in the week.
But here are two other great recipes for perfect Superbowl dips.
These are not Pampered Chef recipes, by the way.

Chili Cheese dip
I got this from my Cousin, who I think got this off the can of Hormel Chili or somewhere. It is surprising to me though how many people have never had this dip. AND, it is SO easy to make. Everyone raves over it anywhere I go. I almost feel guilt cause it is so easy. And, make a double or triple portion, cause it goes fast!

  • 1 can of hormel NO BEANS chili
  • 1 package of cream cheese
  • 1 package of shredded cheese of your choice
  • Optional toppings: Black olives, chopped tomatoes.

  1. Layer bottom of a baking pan with cream cheese.
  2. Layer chili on top of that.
  3. Top with cheese, and toppings of your choice and place in 300 degree oven until cheese is melted.

Serve with Tortilla chips.

tip: I used the mexican shredded cheese mix (the one with taco seasoning) and was told this tasted like a Taco Bell Chili Cheese Burrito.

SO easy. Enjoy!

Man Dip

I got this recipe from a friend at work who brought this to a work pot luck. Very Yummy!

  • 1- 16 ounce of sour cream
  • 1 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
  • 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix

  1. Mix well, chill, & serve.

Serve with pumpernickel sticks, buttery crackers, or Triscuits.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I love your new blog! I think it is a great idea!! I heart papered chef too!! good luck on it all!