Sunday, February 3, 2008

Working the Business

I have been educating and refreshing my knowledge of The Pampered Chef®. I love the product. I knew I did, but I forgot how much I truly love all this stuff. I feel confident in booking shows and even in thinking of recruiting. I think this has to do with my true love for the product, and belief in the company.

The benefits are amazing compared to other direct selling/home party based businesses I am familiar with. They actually run a special for the first 90 days of your business they give you what is called PC Dollars. They are basically free money above and beyond the commission I make, and other free product incentives that offer. I can use this money to purchase items to help build my business, and to buy business materials. This is amazing! Other businesses usually make you purchase these things out of pocket.

I plan to use mine for the business materials, as I have so many products that I feel like I can save that money and not have to buy product with it right away.

So far I have 4 yes' on parties. And, that is not counting the people who I know will have a party, but I haven't officially asked them yet. My sister is thinking of becoming a consultant. Things are really looking good. I am just taking it one day at a time and feeling really good about it.

I can't wait to get where I am trying to go with this blog. I can't wait to take pictures of my shows, and post pictures of the recipes I make, and all that fun stuff!

I will say, deciding to sell Pampered Chef has certainly helped to get me out of those winter blues I was starting to fall into the trap of. I feel revived and good about the fact that I have reason to have some adult contact, yet do this on my own terms, and still get to see my daughter wake up in the morning, and sip coffee, while feeding her a bottle, and not rushing to go off to start the 9-5 day. I feel good that I can do the work for this business after my daughter goes to bed for the night. I feel like life is great!

Tomorrow, my sister is going to watch my daughter for a couple of hours so I can really get into some things I need to get done. I am excited about this. I will be working out the details for my business debut. I will post details on here once I have them all figured out. I am going to give away items, and decide how I want to handle my first shows.

No comments: