Friday, February 8, 2008

Fun Friday

Buffet Tip:

Most of my parties are thrown buffet style, because I have a large family, we can't sit down at a formal table anyhow (well at least not in the house I own now. Check back with me once I start making 6 figures with Pampered Chef ). Plus, I love that having a buffet allows me to be able to spend time with my guests as I have done all the prep before hand.

Here is a Buffet Tips

Place the plates at the start of the buffet, and the silverware at the end. This way guests don' t have to juggle holding onto the silverware while trying to put food on their plates.

4 comments:

EthansMommy said...

Great blog Melissa! Very informative. I will book a party with you next time you are in Atlanta! :)

The Rose Queen said...

Melissa, I just wanted you to know that I stopped by and am going to check out this blog. I've got to go find your other one too so I can see how your lo is doing.

Anonymous said...

Always been afraid to try my own buffet, but it does sound like fun. May have to - thanks for the tips!

Susan said...

Love your blog..I'm a true foodie too...work at Williams Sonoma.... how come you haven't posted recently?