Monday, February 4, 2008

Menu Monday

What's YOUR family having for dinner this week? Comment and let me know!

Here is what MY family is having:

Monday: Pizza. I know, I know, not a good way to start off the week. But, it has been a crazy and too hectic weekend, so I need to grocery shop, and I am still pooped! It happens to us all.

Tuesday: Chicken Stir-fry, served with white rice.

Wednesday: Crockpot Roast, with mushrooms, potatoes, onions, and stewed tomatoes.

Thursday: (Nephew's 11th Birthday. 11? Where does the time go) Eating @ my Sis's.

Friday: Seasoned Pork Chops with Green Beans and mashed potatoes. These are the most moist Pork Chops you will ever taste. A friend of mine who didn't like pork because her mom ruined her on them from overcooking, LOVED these when I made them for her. Friend and Friend's Mom to remain nameless. ;)

Saturday: Quick Cheesy Broccoli Soup with 3 Cheese Grilled Cheese.

Sunday: (Family Dinner) Chicken Bruschetta Bake. I have never made this recipe before. It sounds really good, easy to make for a group, and something my family will love. Every Sunday we have my Sis and her family over, and my Mom and Dad. It is great to get together. This is actually going on our 2 year anniversary of doing this.

Enjoy your week. Email me @ iheartpamperedchef@gmail.com if you want any of the recipes for the above Monday Menu!

Thanks! Melissa

No comments: